Sunday, August 5, 2012

Intro

I'm been debating on starting a mom blog for a while now, almost 26 months. From the first moment I was told, "Yes you're pregnant we would normally recommend making an appointment in a few weeks you need to be seen ASAP because you're already considered high risk." through the c-section I crashed after, the baby's first fever and all the terrifying moments in between. I kept telling myself there's already blogs out there about these subjects, you know this because you read them! But since I'm currently stuck resting with my feet in the air (sounds like a dream right?) I figure I might as well start now with my tale of misadventure with safety equipment. Welcome to my terrifying journey through parenthood.
Ducky aka My Little Bundle of Terror

No comments:

Post a Comment